Enjoy a tour of the Quilotoa Lagoon. Along the way, admire a spectacular view of the Avenue of Volcanoes. Learn about the indigenous Andean cultures and traditions, and take memorable pictures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in Quito are free; outside of the city is an additional charge
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- On Thursdays, the trip also includes an optional trip to the Saquisilí indigenous market.