Join a horseback riding tour in the Andes that's suitable for all skill levels. Travel to Cotopaxi National Park, admiring stunning mountain views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Quito's Urban Zone is provided. This pickup does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver if hotel is located outside of Quito's urban zone.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- There is a maximum rider weight limit of 200 pounds (90.7 kilograms)
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without prior notice due to weather, regulations, notifications, or unpredictable circumstances
- The national park does not allow photo stops during the ride to the hacienda. If you would like to visit Limpiopungo or the Cotopaxi refugio and make photo stops, it is obligatory to rent the services of a local guide (40 USD)
- Pickup and drop-off is available from Quito hotels located in the Quito urban zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. An extra charge of $40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver
- You will need current travel insurance including personal medical insurance
- Be aware of food safety when traveling to tropical countries and take the necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning
- The climate at 4,000m can change suddenly from sunny to cold with stormy winds and wet snow