Head out on a trekking journey through the Andean landscape. Discover the heritage and beautiful views in these areas on a 2-day journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup starts from 7:00 AM and is possible from the three main areas: La Carolina, Plaza Foch, and Plaza Grande. Please contact the local partner to coordinate your pickup location and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The itinerary shown is for tours departing Thursday; for tours departing Friday, the itinerary is reversed
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The return walk from Quilotoa Lagoon is a difficult walk, and if you are not in good shape you can choose to take a mule for the walk by paying $10 to the locals