Enjoy a day trip to Cotopaxi National Park in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador. Take in the spectacular volcano views from the Limpiopungo lagoon, and then hike to the Jose Ribas shelter as you experience the high altitude environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from three main areas: La Carolina, Plaza Foch, and Plaza Grande (Independence Square). You will be contacted one day before the tour to confirm your pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, park visitation may suffer changes without previous notice
- Times are subject to traffic, road conditions and reasons of force majeure such as the closing of roads that could cause a delay in the normal operation of the tours