Join this full-day trip with lunch and explore some off-the-beaten-path Yucatan locales for a memorable adventure. Visit quaint Mayan towns, lesser-known cenotes, and a local bee farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Be ready in your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before your pickup time. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you. Your exact pickup time depends on the participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Before entering any cenote in the area, you will have to take a shower to remove any sunscreen and bug spray
- Basic swimming knowledge is needed for this tour