Experience breathtaking scenery, Lord of the Rings locations, the Skippers Road and the adrenaline pumping jet boat ride through the most dramatic canyons of the Shotover River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the Camp Street side of the Station Building near Marmolada Cafe. Wait outside by the wooden benches next to the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a true backcountry experience and getting there is half the fun!
- It is recommended to use the toilet prior to departing Queenstown as there will not be an opportunity to do so on the tour
- Dress for the conditions on the day, wear warm clothing and bring a hat, sunglasses, camera, insect repellent and water
- Minimum age requirement is 3 years for children
- Tour is suitable for all ages as long as mobility is not a problem
- Please advise the local operator if you have any medical conditions, back problems or are pregnant