Explore the filming locations of the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies on a breathtaking helicopter flight high above the Middle Earth locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready outside of your hotel or accommodation 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- You are strongly recommended to book in advance and at the start of your Queenstown itinerary to ensure you are not disappointed.
- The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate and can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths and landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. You will always be informed of any changes to the published information.
- If flights are canceled due to adverse weather, the operator can transfer your booking to another day. Alternatively, if you would prefer, we can refund you in full.
- Cancelation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancelations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 100% cancelation fee.
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined & upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers.
- Please advise the operator in advance if you weigh >100kilos.