Take an adventure around the beautiful Moke Lake by kayak or stand-up paddleboard (SUP). After a short shuttle journey from Queenstown, experience something most tourists don't get to see. Soak in the unbelievable views the area has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The minibus and guide will be waiting in the One Mile Creek Car Park, which is on the left-hand side before the roundabout heading out of Queenstown towards Fernhill/Glenorchy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The total kayaking/SUP time will be 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on the safety briefing's duration
- It's not recommended to wear jeans
- Your life jacket must be worn at all times