Ski or snowboard through stunning alpine locations on this Harrison Mountain heli-skiing experience, lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will call you on the morning of your trip to confirm the pickup time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Winter sports gear
Know before you go
- The guide-to-guest ratio is 1:4-5
- This experience is ideal for a strong intermediate skier/boarder or better
- Strong intermediate means you can easily ski all the blue runs at your home ski field and can generally ski the black runs, even if you find them challenging
- Wide-body powder skis or all-mountain skis are the preferred choices for your heli-ski trip
- Mountain weather can be harsh and unpredictable; early in the morning, the head guide will evaluate the snow and weather information and decide if conditions are suitable for heli-skiing
- The morning of your experience, the local operator will call you to confirm if weather conditions are suitable
- If weather conditions prevent flying, you can reschedule for the next day