Enjoy a wine-tasting tour in Queenstown. Taste over 18 wines at some of Central Otago's premier and off-the-beaten-track cellar doors, with local winemaking facts and stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off available from central Queenstown. If you are staying in an Air B'n'B, you can join the tour from a central Queenstown meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will confirm your pick-up details.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate. You will be offered alternative dates or a full refund if the minimum numbers are not met