Discover Milford Sounds breathtaking fiord from the air in an extended helicopter ride! Land in Milford, enjoy a nature walk, then fly the length of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea and land on the beach. Experience a third landing on a glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from all Queenstown hotels, please let us know about your accommodation when reconfirming your booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you make your flight bookings in advance and at the start of your Queenstown itinerary to ensure you are not disappointed. If the helicopter cannot fly due to adverse weather, you can transfer your booking to another day. Alternatively, you will be provided with a full refund
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate and can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths & landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. You will always keep you informed of any changes to the published information
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined and upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers
- Please advise in advance if you weigh over 100kg