Enjoy a fully guided tour from Queenstown to the majestic Aoraki/Mt Cook (New Zealand's tallest mountain) and the surrounding area. This tour is not to be missed, featuring the Southern Alps, stunning lakes, adventure, history, myths, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel Pick ups start 15 minutes before the tour time. Please check your pick up time in tour information to ensure you do not miss your pickup. You will be picked up in a minibus with Cheeky Kiwi Travel Sign-writing on it. No refunds given for no show passengers.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- New Zealand weather is unpredictable at any time of the year. Whilst you'll be warm inside the bus, dress or prepare for all seasons
- Wear walking shoes or boots with good grip soles that can cope with a bit of mud in wet conditions