Embark on the ultimate Fiordland experience on a 2-day trip with a transfer from Queenstown. Explore the best of Milford Sound, Te Anau, and the national park with overnight accommodation included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Czech
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children aged 7 years and below are required by law to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can provided (with 24 hours’ notice).