Discover the winter landscape of Quebec with a snowshoe hike along some of the most beautiful trails in Jacques-Cartier National Park. Round-trip transport from downtown Quebec City included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide/driver near the tourist information center. You will see a minibus with the local partner's name and logo on it. Please arrive on time, as they won't wait too long.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour is subject to fair weather and requires a minimum number of participants