Explore Quebec City on a cruise along the Saint Lawrence River and enjoy live commentary as you admire the Montmorency Falls, the Château Frontenac, the Côte-de-Beaupré, and the Laurentian Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Check in at the ticket booth on Quai Chouinard 30 minutes before departure to exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for a boarding pass. Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Cruises operate in most weather and there is always an enclosed area on the vessel
- Foldable wheelchairs are allowed, but unfortunately, electric wheelchairs are not permitted as the ramps and stairs on the boats are too steep with the tides
- Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months, therefore we recommend to use public transport or to arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.