Take part in two of the most popular tours in Punta Cana in one package. On day one, enjoy a scenic boat trip out to Saona Island, complete with a BBQ lunch and an open bar. Then, head inland on day two for an off-road buggy adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel's main lobby or a specified meeting point. You should look for the buggy truck or Saona Island bus, depending on the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a two day package experience. The first day is the Saona Island tour (eight hours), and the second day is a buggy tour (four hours)