A day-tour to the bay of Samaná, in the north of the Dominican Republic. You can ride by horseback to the 50-meter high Lemon Waterfall before sitting down for a typical Dominican lunch and visiting the lush "Bacardi Island".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel lobby.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- For most hotels you will be picked up in the lobby, otherwise, you will be notified of the pickup point by WhatsApp
- Bring mosquito repellent, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wear comfortable sportswear (short pants, swimsuit, sneakers or surf shoes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide