Embark on a jungle buggy tour. Visit an abandoned mine on an off-road track, see a Dominican village, and relax in the Cenote Blue Lagoon. Savor a local lunch and then relax in the waterfall pool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Please, be ready at the lobby or the meeting point location between 10 - 15 minutes before the pickup time. The pickup time will be provided upon confirmation of the location. Drivers will wait no longer than 5-minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sandals or flip flops
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff.
- Passengers must be 6-years old or older and be at least 130cm (4.27 feet) tall.
- Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the buggy tour.