Spend the day soaking up the sunshine as you sail around Titicaca Lake, the highest lake in the world. Travel around the floating islands of Uros and you learn about the culture, history and traditions of the locals while admiring the stunning landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any of the hotels indicated. If if you are not staying in any of the indicated hotels, or if you are staying in a private residence or AirBnb, please contact the local partner in the days prior to the tour to arrange a pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Puno (urban area)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who are staying in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable warm clothes, a waterproof jacket, comfortable shoes, and a sun hat
- It is recommended that you bring snacks, water, local currency, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.