See the most impressive natural and cultural attractions of Peru on a multi-day tour. Discover endless dunes, mythical Andean landscapes, the Puna highlands, and the biodiversity of the rainforest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- When you arrive in Lima Airport (Jorge Chavez Airport) and then in Cusco (Alejandro Velasco Astete), one member of Inkayni team will be waiting for you at the airport. As you exit the "customs area" to the "arrival lobby", an Inkayni representative will be waiting for you outside, with a signal with your name. This person will provide you the transfer to your Hotel. NOTE: About tours during the package, we will pick you up from the hotels we previously will book for you.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring local currency as some places do not accept credit cards
- The group size is between 2 and 12 people
- This tour has a single-supplement option for solo travelers
- On the final day, the flight from Juliaca needs to be scheduled for after 8:00 PM