Visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca. Stay overnight with a family on Amantani. Learn about the weaving traditions on Taquile Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Puno
Select participants and date
Please head to the specified meeting point if you haven't provided a hotel address. If your hotel is located outside of Puno center, please head to the specified meeting point on the map also.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing. Warm clothing during the winter season (May to September) and rainwear during the rainy season (October to April)
- If you have heavy luggage, ask if your hotel can keep it safe for you (this service is usually free) or leave it at the meeting point at no cost
- You can take a ride on a typical reed boat, which costs approximately 10 Soles per person (this contributes to the community income)
- Pickup only applies for hotels in central Puno. If you are staying outside of the pickup area, the local supplier will arrange a meeting point in the city center