Learn about the culture and historic legacy of the indigenous Uros people. This half-day experience will give you the opportunity to visit this small community located on the Peruvian side of the highest navigable lake in the world, Titicaca Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Casa Andina Premium, Sonesta Posadas del Inca, XIMA Puno, and Hotel Jose Antonio. Arrive 10 minutes early in the chosen hotel lobby.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please advise your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Puno in order to organize your transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- Travelers are required to have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR. The test or certificate must be issued within 72 hours before boarding.
- Upon arrival in Perú, travelers must take an antigen test ordered by the Peruvian government. Travelers will bear the cost of the test at the destination. This rule declares that passengers with negative antigen test results for COVID-19 don't have to go into quarantine.
- In the event that travelers do not take the antigen test, they will not be able to do scheduled tours in Peru, or if the result is positive, they must enter mandatory isolation.