Aramu Muru or Hayu Marca is certainly one of the most mystical places of Lake Titicaca. In Hayu Marka, there is an enigmatic gate carved in a big stone located in the middle of the rocky formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel located near Plaza de Armas or center Puno.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will have an andean shaman and all the necessary things for making this offering: rose petals, chicha, wine, coca leaves, wood, corn, precious metals, candles, Andean cereals and other sacred objects