Explore the hidden gems of Pula and its surroundings by kayak on a half-day tour. Experience the untouched nature, sea-caves, and cliffs unique to Croatia. Enjoy free time for snorkeling and cliff-jumping.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The kayak station is located at Valsaline beach: Look for our tour/rental company. It is a wooden house on the beach with kayaks beside it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour requires moderate physical activity (6km of rowing/paddling).
- To participate, you must be able to swim.
- You will enter a sea-cave, which will be a little dark inside.