Head to Pula's cliffs to jump off the rocks and explore hidden caves by kayak in the company of an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, Italian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovenian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The adventure starts at Valovine Beach, at our Kayak & Sup beach rental centre (GPS Google maps: 44.861922, 13.810854). When you reach the small roundabout and a bus stop in front of campsite Arena Stoja, Pula, please follow the road to the right (first roundabout exit) for about 300m until you reach us on the beach. Our rental centre is a small wooden white beach cabin with kayaks outside and some beach flags when open.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- The group size is capped at a maximum of 8 participants (10 in exceptional circumstances).