Enjoy a 2-day overnight trip to Guadalajara from Puerto Vallarta. Along the way, stop at Tequila to see the main tequila factories and Tlaquepaque, a picturesque town full of colors and mariachi. Marvel at Guadalajara's culture, architecture, and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The local partner will pick you up from the hotel/condo/Airbnb you will be staying at. Don't forget to provide the name or address of your accommodation. If you are staying in a condo or airbnb, the local partner will arrange a close meeting point for your pickup. Please be ready for pickup at your scheduled time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please provide the local partner with the name or address of the hotel/condo/Airbnb where you will be staying. They will then send you a second email with the pickup time
- A minimum of 2 people is required to operate this tour
- If you are a single traveler, you can book the activity but your booking will be on standby until the local partner gets another booking. If the minimum numbers of 2 are not met, the local partner will contact you to offer similar tours on the same day or a refund