Drive along the scenic roads of the Torres del Paine National Park. Make several photos stops at the main viewpoints allowing you to appreciate the imposing beauty and unique landscape. Enjoy a 1-hour hike through an ancient Lenga forest at Grey Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from accommodation in Puerto Natales city only; please provide your hotel name and address.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Making fire
Know before you go
- Please bring warm and comfortable clothes (layered clothing if possible), suncream, sunglasses, and waterproof shoes
- Participants must be in good physical condition for the hike; please keep any medication with you if you have any illnesses