Discover the impressive scenery of Torres del Paine National Park on a full-day guided journey. Admire the views of Cerro Castillo, Mirador Sarmiento, and Lago Nordenskjold, among other famous sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only available for hotels located near the town center of Puerto Natales. Please wait at the lobby or reception area of your hotel. Your guide will be looking for you there.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- In the case of poor weather, the excursion can be suspended
- The cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or WhatsApp
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 36 hours in advance of the requested date to receive a full refund