Discover the impressive scenery of Torres del Paine National Park on a full-day guided journey. Admire the views of Cerro Castillo, Mirador Sarmiento, and Lago Nordenskjold, among other famous sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Departure and Return - Hotel pickup is only available for hotels located near the town center of Puerto Natales.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- *Pick-up time from your hotel in Puerto Natales is from 7:30 to 8:00 AM. Please wit at the lobby or reception of your hotel, our guide will be looking for you there.
- *The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- *Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- *If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- *The cancellation of day trips must be made 36 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.