Enjoy the wildlife of Veragua Rainforest and the Tortuguero Canals. Discover the butterfly garden, frog exhibition, insectarium, and the aerial tram.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
• For cruise ship passengers: Please go to the entrance of the cruise ship terminal in Puerto Limon. Walk 150 meters from the ship towards the Vargas Park. Go through the crosswalk until you reach the public street after crossing the exit gates. There, you will see your guide with a sign with the logo "Relax Day Tours". • For passengers not arriving by Cruise Ship: look for the guide with a sign with the logo "Relax Day Tours" in the sidewalk facing the cruise terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide as groups may vary
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times