Explore the modern attractions of the 16th century city of Puebla on a private tour. Visit the stunning International Museum of the Baroque to explore artworks from this period, and ride the Star of Puebla — the biggest observation wheel in Latin America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel for pickup
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note, the Museum of the Baroque is not open on Mondays