Explore the historical and contemporary culture of Puebla on a private tour. Marvel at the panoramic views of nearby volcanoes. Explore local markets to soak up the culture of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your guide will wait for you in the lobby of your hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The Palafoxian library and the Xanenetla's tunnels are not open on Mondays
- At times churches are closed due to ceremonies or the eucharist, and thus can not be entered out of respect