Discover some of America's oldest artifacts on this full-day tour, starting with a tour of the continent's oldest city, followed by a guided tour of the lively city of Puebla.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel or entrance to your private residential address in Puebla or Cholula
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Palafoxiana Library is closed on Mondays
- Opening hours are subject to change