Hike up the side of a dormant volcano with the help of an expert mountain guide. Marvel at the high-altitude vistas. Test yourself and experience thrill at new heights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The guide will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Long pants
- Waterproof shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear hiking boots; tennis shoes will not be acceptable for this hike
- It is suggested to book tours for Monday - Thursday and Sundays
- ***This tour is subject to the availability of National Park reserves, in case of not having availability, it can be accessed but the walk begins in La Joya and the goal would be the Paso de Cortes. A walk of 7KM out and 7KM back.