Discover the famous “No Stress Vibe” of Sal Island. Float in the world's second-saltiest water, see lemon sharks, marvel at the "Blue Eye," and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the activity starts.
- Visit Santa Maria, the biggest tourist city in Cape Verde
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Lion Mountain from Murdreira
- Visit the Port pf Palmeira, and see "Blue Eye" (one of the 7 wonders of the country)
- Explore the Pedra Lume Salt Crater and float in the second-saltiest water in the world
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Praia
- Transportation around the island of Sal
- Local taxes
- Liability insurance
- Flight tickets
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees (€3 for Blue Eye, €5 for Salinas)
- Personal expenses
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- The flight ticket is not included. Please send the local partner your flight schedule after booking.
- The pickup time is customizable according to your flight schedule.