Embark on a beautiful two-hour ferry trip from Santiago Island. Discover the unknown paradise of Cape Verde, Maio Island. Explore São José Fortress, agricultural and fishing areas, sand dunes, and the Handcraft Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup available from Praia, Cape Verde. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The ferry ticket is not included in the tour price. We recommend that you book this tour only after booking your ferry tickets via CV Interilhas.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Hotel pickup from Praia starts 1 hour before your ferry's scheduled departure time