Discover the largest private collection of art in Central Europe at Lobkowicz Palace in the Prague Castle complex, and learn about the Lobkowicz family's collection of art, porcelain, military items, and musical instruments via the audio guides.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Lobkowicz Palace, Jiřská 3, 119 00 Prague. The palace is at the far eastern end of the Prague Castle complex, and can easily be accessed by foot, tram, or metroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags