Travel back to the dark days of World War II and visit the Terezín Concentration Camp set up by the SS in sleepy Bohemia. Learn how 140,000 people were deported there by the Nazis when it served as a Gestapo prison, ghetto, and camp during the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local operator's office, Prague 1, Celetná 12, (inside the passageway) first office on the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that lunch is not included in the tour and there are not many places to purchase food, so it is best if you bring your own lunch for the tour.