Take a 3-hour walk with a historian as your guide, on an introduction to Prague’s thousand-year-old Jewish Quarter. See the oldest functioning synagogue in the world, and 4 additional historic synagogues, and visit the ancient Jewish cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Jewish Museum Information Center and Cafe, Maiselova 38/15, 110 00 JosefovOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guides for the tour includee professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors
- Note to travelers with mobility issues: please note that this tour as regularly offered includes walking up and down stairs that are sometimes very narrow and/or steep. If you believe you will have difficulties, please consider booking a private tour so that your guide can tailor the route to your limits and personal rhythm, leaving out some sites and focusing on other sites as needed