Explore Prague Castle and its surrounding neighborhoods on a 3-hour guided tour. Enjoy sweeping views of the city center, wander through the Malá Strana, and discover beautiful sites, such as St. Vitus Cathedral, The Garden of Eden, and Mozart’s House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the following are currently closed until further notice: St. Vitus's Cathedral, indoor areas and exhibitions at Prague Castle
- This tour does not enter any of the government offices (only state gusts or workers have access) and it does not visit any of the paid exhibits
- The Prague Castle is a huge area with many structures and back courtyards; the tour visits most of the places without entrance fees
- It is necessary to purchase a transportation ticket in advance (24 CZK) before joining the tour
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free but they will also need a transportation ticket
- The operator may ask children for a valid ID to join the tours
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair users
- Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for the group