Be taken on a historical ride in the field of psychiatry as you walk through the grounds of the Bohnice Psychiatric Clinic and cemetery on this thrilling 3-hour walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the gate to the Psychiatric Hospital in Bohnice, Ústavní 91, 181 00 Praha 8. By public transport: Take metro line C to the station Kobylisy. From there, take the exit from the metro in direction ,,Katastrální úřad’’. At the exit, go to the bus station and take the bus number 177 (direction ,,Poliklinika Mazurská”) or number 200 (direction ,,Sídliště Bohnice’’). Get off at the bus station ,,Katovická’’. After getting off, turn around and go in the opposite direction to the bus that you arrived with until you come to the first crossroad. Turn left and you will find yourself at the Ústavní street, walk until you reach the metal gate with number 91. By taxi: Give your taxi driver the address Psychiatric Hospital in Bohnice, Ústavní 91. The price by Bolt or Uber from city center is approximately 330 CZK (14 EUR).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The tour includes historical facts connected the dark history of the field of psychiatry so it is not recommended for small children