Let’s say you only have short time to spend, but you want to get the most out of your visit. See both the high profile beauties and the more hidden, charming areas in the heart of the old historical district, as part of this unique walking experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The local partner is located in Mala Strana, the historical district of Prague. Coming from Old Town, cross over Charles Bridge to the Prague Castle side. Coming from tram stop "Malostranske namesti", it’s a 5-minute walk down Mostecka Street. The address is Mostecka 53/4. You will find the local partner in the Charles Bridge Economic Hostel’s Tourist Info Office just 20 meters from bridge towers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- After a 10-minute tram ride, you will walk around 4-5 kilometers, mostly downhill and mostly on cobblestone surface