Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour in Prague's Old Town and Jewish Quarter. Travel back in time and hear about the city's history and legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Old Town Square 5, at the corner of Pařížská Street, in front of the Cartier boutique. Look for the guide with a green umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Note that this tour is conducted in German only
- Be sure to wear comfortable, sturdy shoes, and dress appropriately for the weather
- Children up to 15 years, when accompanied by a parent, can join the tour for free