Explore Prague’s historical Jewish Quarter and its synagogues and visit the city’s Old Town. Your tour guide will also take you around the Jewish Cemetery and tell you about Prague’s Jewish history, including the events leading up to WWII.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the office, Get Prague Guide, at Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1. Look for the blue and white umbrella logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As you'll be walking outdoors, be sure to wear clothing suitable for the weather..