Discover the treasures of Prague’s historic Jewish Quarter, and see inside 4 famous synagogues on a 3-hour walking tour. Marvel at the exterior of Europe’s oldest still-active synagogue north of the Alps at the Old-New Synagogue, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Czech, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Golem Café in the Information Centre of the Jewish Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress for the weather, and wear comfortable shoes for this walking tour
- Please note that tours do not operate on Saturdays as the Jewish Museum is closed