Get an unlimited 24-hour hop-on hop-off access to one of the most historic tram routes of Prague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Board the tram number 42 at any of its stops. You will recognize the tram by its historical design. There is no need to redeem/exchange your voucher, you can simply show the same to the personal on the tram. Tram is leaving from the meeting point (Náměstí Republiky) at 10:19 AM and then every 40 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Operating hours: from 10 AM to 6 PM (first stop is Dlabačov)
- The trams depart every 40 minutes, after each circuit, there is a 30-minute break at Dlabačov stop
- The last circuit starts at 5:20 PM from the Dlabačov stop
- The route of the line may change due to exclusions
- From Saturday 28. 01. 2023 – 31. 03. 2023 there will be a road closure on the tram route line 42. The tram will run through Karlovo náměstí.