Discover the beautiful historic spa town of Karlovy Vary. Admire breathtaking glass in the museum of the most famous Czech glassworks. See the most valuable Czech religious monument and stroll through the medieval town of Loket in James Bond's footsteps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Prague. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Bistro "Hezky česky", which is located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way to reach it is with metro A (green line) or tram nos. 4, 10, 16 or 22.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Photography is not permitted inside Bečov Castle
- You must have moderate to good mobility to join this tour. Refunds will not be possible if you are not able to participate in parts of the tour.
- The tour operator can accommodate "vegetarian" or "no cheese" requirements, but cannot accommodate "vegetarian" and "no cheese" requirements.
- Please specify upon booking if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and how many people this applies to
- Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept.