Travel back in time to World War II and the post-war Communist era on a 2-hour tour of Prague. Hear stories from the days of the Cold War. Recall the advent of democracy and the 1989 Velvet Revolution in places where history was written.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Russian, English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be holding orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
In front of the Charles Bridge at Křižovnické square, next to the Statue Charles IV. The guide will hold an orange umbrella. The closest tram or subway station is Staroměstská.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs