Enjoy an amazing overview of the historical center of Prague as you visit Wenceslas Square, the Old Town Square, the Charles Bridge & more. Finally, take a guided walking tour of the Prague Castle area & view the changing of the guard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Revoluční 767/25, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia, 00420 224 826 262Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for everyone although it includes a 2-kilometer walk through Prague Castle
- Children under 11 years old are entitled to a child ticket
- Students under 26 years old are entitled to a student ticket with an ISIC card
- The pickup service is only available for bookings made at least 24 hours before the tour date
- If you book your tour with less than 24 hours notice you must come to the meeting point