Eco-friendly electric bikes and scooters are the best sightseeing option for exploring Prague's historical heritage. Take a ride and fall in love with the panoramic views and enchanting surroundings of Prague Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Czech, Russian, Spanish, German, Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto, Pushto, Danish, Dutch, Slovak, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Arabic, Catalan, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Serbian, Polish, Kurdish, Hungarian, Finnish, Faeroese, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Armenian, Chinese, Irish, Persian, Thai
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's office, next door to the Embassy of Japan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- A driver's license is not needed
- The maximum speed of the e-bike is 24 km/h
- The minimal age to drive the 2-wheeled e-scooter is 10 years old
- Kids can join free of charge. For children 1 to 6 years old, there are classic pedal-assistance e-bikes with a certified kid's seat available