Explore the history of communism and the Velvet Revolution on a 3.5-hour walking tour of Prague. Taste a typical Czech meal or Kofola drink in an authentic working-class canteen and experience the atmosphere of the nuclear shelter built in the 50s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Powder Tower at Náměstí Republiky (Republic Square). Look for the guides holding a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶